Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

POP UP Shala 20th & 21st June KENT


I'm in Hildenborough for the next week and I will be doing my own daily Ashtanga Yoga process.  
So I'm inviting you to join me for an early morning Ashtanga Mysore! NO charge! Want to come?



Depending who takes this offer up you may be learning The Primary Series either 1-2-1 or in a group.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Ashtanga it is a Power Yoga and you sweat! however asanas can modify to fit your body because lets face it, it's only your body that matters.

A little bit of India in Hildenborough on 20th and 21st June. Everyone is welcome from beginners to the more advanced. This type of yoga if fantastic for men as it demands strength. A Father's day to remember! LOL.


Simply, it's a chance for like minded yogi's and yogini's to practice asana together. Connect and pool the energy. Lets fill the room with the sound of breathing as we ground into our mats and draw our senses inward to a meditative place. I will be starting at 9.15am and its for 90mins at least. if you would like to join me call on 07584169070  [email: Skyashtanga@yahoo.com] and then I can give you the full address.

I've really missed teaching over the pass couple of months as I have directed all my time towards assisting with The Superarts Agency  - a children's talent and modelling agency. More of that in the next blog :)) as we have auditions on 24th June in Kent superartsagency.blogspot.co.uk

When the student is ready the teacher will appear..... Buddha  

#love&laughter

Sky

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life of Sky. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig