Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

SHINY SUNDAY YOGA Starts tomorrow!


My first Sunday Ashtanga Yoga class at the shala is tomorrow! Last Few Spaces! 0758 416 9070



I'm loving the new heating system in the Shala. I can get the heat up to around 30 degrees which feels so good on the body as you work through your practice and as you lay down for the final relaxation - Savasana -  it feels like your basking in the sun :) Can't tell you the difference this will make through the winter months. Mysore hot :)

To kick off my first Sunday class I'm offering all my students a Fresh Green Juice at the end of class which we can make together, in the Kitchen. I might even make it a regular thing. I am a huge juice lover and I love to share and get people juicing. Phytonutrients are MAJOR to our health.

The Secret Shala is a whole health concept which includes Body & Mind.  I want to create a space that is a bit  Ashram come Club come Retreat.  I welcome everyone to my yoga home to use the space for their Yoga development. Not only the physical development through an Ashtanga asana process but the philosophical yoga development too.

Lets do this... and do it together....Let's live YOGA.

I hope to see you in class :)

Sky










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life of Sky. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig