Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

The Hot Yoga Heaters arrive!



So the heaters will be installed this Thursday, Yay at last! Its been a bit chilly up until now at 6am in the morning when I do my Mysore practice. I can't wait for that warmth to hit my body so I can open 

up more. Soft warm pliable body versus cold crispy body...... I'm hoping it all works :)

Ah yes. If anyone would like to join me??? The shala will be open in the mornings for Mysore style practice. This is not on the timetable yet but if your interested in early morning or even evening Mysore classes please contact me.


Interested? All abilities welcomed... come along and try Ashtanga at this pretty Indian styled shala!

TUESDAY     9.30-11am

SHINY SUNDAY    8.30 - 10am

There is booking online link on my home page from this blog. Reserve a mat and pay when you get to class.

I have mats but bring your own if you have one. 

Any questions please call me 07584169070

Om Shanti Shanti Shantihi

Sky x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life of Sky. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig